HP ENVY 4500 Software-ePrint Windows
If you are looking for any type of Software, especially for HP ENVY 4500 hp-printersetup.com is the correct website to visit. The Software for HP ENVY 4500 provided on this website are the latest versions, which will ensure the performance of these Software on your computer.
If you have other printer types, hp-printersetup.com also provides Software for different types of HP ENVY Printers. Just select the appropriate Software for your current printer model. This Software is compatible with various versions of Windows.
Select and download the appropriate HP ENVY 4500 Software for your current operating system.
HP ENVY 4500 Software-ePrint Windows
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Release date:Sep 18, 2017
File name: HPEPrintAppSetupx64.exe
File Size: (31.2 MB)
Link File: Download
– Corrected a failure to update user credentials when printing to ePrint Enterprise using a static ePrint print queue.
– Fixed a defect where a job goes to an error state when printing wireless direct.
Reference the System Requirements to confirm your mobile device meets the Windows or Mac OS requirements for install.
Download the file to your computer:
1. Click on the Download button.
2. In the File Download box select Save.
3. In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
4. When the file download has completed, select Open Folder.
5. Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following reboot, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
6. Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web connected printers.
Note: Before you discover wireless direct printers, your HP product must have setup and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.
– Microsoft Windows 8 (x32 and x64)
– Microsoft Windows 7 (x32 and x64)
Supported HP Devices: HP ePrint Software for Windows supports the following print path connections:
1. Local networked LaserJet and Inkjet printers supporting either PostScript or ePCL.
2. Wireless printing to HP Wireless Direct and WiFi Direct printers.
3. Public Print Locations.
4. ePrint internet printing HP ePrint enabled printer.
5. Establishing print paths using Near Field Communication (NFC).
Please reference the complete list of ePrint supported printers for the ePrint Software on http://www.hp.com/go/eprintsoftware
Note: ePrint requires software installation, an Internet or direct wireless connection to the printer, and HP Web Services Account Registration. To create an account, go to www.hpconnected.com. Print times may vary. Please consult your HP product manual for steps to enable HP ePrint for your ePrint capable devices.